Info - Care & Safety
Care & Safety
Here are some tips to bear in mind for a safer festival experience:
- When arriving on site, identify your nearest emergency exits
- Follow the instructions of Security Personnel, or other officials in the event of a situation
- Notify a Steward or Official if you see any disruptive behaviour
- Move to where there is more space, should a crowd surge occur
- Ask for help if you need it and help others, especially if someone falls. The people working at the Festival are there to help you. Let them know if something happens. Remain calm. In any event, they will know what to do.
- Stay calm (if you are distressed), ask to be taken to the Welfare point
Please note there will be searches upon entry into the arena.
The Hop Farm Music Festival does not condone the following and all persons involved in such acts will be ejected from the festival and into the hands of local authorities:
- Drug use
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Under-age drinking
The Welfare point location will be clearly sign posted throughout the site and will be open 24 hours providing experienced, caring and confidential help for all kinds of practical and personal problems. Offering general assistance and advice, a messages service and help for distressed / missing people.
Information Points and Stewards
There will be information points located around the site. All designated information areas will have all up to date information pertaining to the festival.
Lost & Found
The Hop Farm Music Festival has a lost and found. All property either found or turned in will be handed to event control who will log the items on collection. This will be logged and held until a week after the festival ends.