Info - Disabled Info
The Hop Farm Music Festival will offer a range of facilities for people with mobility and other difficulties.
Our facilities include;
- A disabled parking area that is adjacent to the site. Please be advised that disabled parking is reserved for blue badge holders and is at a first come first basis.
- Disabled toilets and showers available on site.
- Dedicated camping area (referred to as Disabled Camping). The site is a relatively flat and level area, with easy access for both wheel chairs and push-cars. There will be a campsite team with experience of providing relevant welfare support.
- There will be viewing platforms in the main entertainment arena.
- Power outlets will be provided for charging mobility scooters and other medical requirements.
Please note disabled facilities are for people with long term mobility issues and not as standard for people with temporary injuries. If there is sufficient space within the facilities then they may be extended beyond those who have provided proof of their disability on a case by case basis.