Extra Trains and Shuttle Bus Times
Hi Hop Farmers,
Only 19 days to go!!! So you’ve bought your festival ticket now how you are going to get to the Hop Farm site?
Travel by train is easy with Southeastern and only takes 45 minutes from London to Paddock Wood. Visit the Southeastern website to plan your journey. Paddock Wood (PDW) is the closest station with Beltring station being the second closest to The Hop Farm Music Festival.
Extra trains have been scheduled:
- Friday 29th June - 23.35, 00.05 & 00.50
- Saturday 30th June - 23.35, 23.50, 00.20 & 00.50
- Sunday 1st July - 23.35, 00.05 & 00.30
A shuttle bus will be in operation throughout the whole weekend between The Hop Farm & Paddock Wood train Station:
The shuttle bus will run every 20 minutes and will drop you off a short walk from the Box Office and Wristband Exchange.
Shuttle buses will run between:
- Thursday 28th - 0800 to 0100hrs
- Friday 29th - 0800 to 0100hrs
- Saturday 30th - 0800 to 0100hrs
- Sunday 1st - 0800 to 0100hrs
- Monday 2nd - 0800 to 1400hrs
For more travel information go to: http://hopfarmfestival.com/info/travel